This is quite possibly one of the easiest dishes to make because it requires such few ingredients and can be made so quickly. It also allows for lots of adjustments based on your own preferences. So here goes:
*This recipe is based off my need to feed 12 people so you can cut it as you see fit. It's also fantastic for leftovers though!
3 cups quinoa
2 bell peppers, chopped
2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
Dressing: Italian dressing or lime juice, salt and cilantro
1. Cook quinoa as directed (3 cups quinoa, 6 cups water, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer for ~15 minutes).
2. Remove quinoa from pot and cool in refrigerator.
3. Once cool, add bell peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes. Mix.
4. Toss mixture with dressing of choice.
5. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.